< Template:User vsfanJump to navigation Jump to search
- Optional parameter 1: the name of the site on which the user is an admin
- lang_code parameter: used together with the optional parameter 1
- info-size and logo-size parameters can alter the size of the text and image, respectively.
- othertext can include any kind of text appended straight after 'administrator' (with the possibility to mention any other user rights the account has).
- RFA parameter: the wikilink (without square brackets) of the user's RFA (English Wikipedia only)
- recall parameter: with "recall=yes", the page is placed in Category: Wikipedia administrators open to recall
- Optional parameter
noannounce=yes: Replaces the message and verify link with a message that says "This user don't need no stinkin' badges." Also replaces the image with a sheriff badge.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:User vsfan/Administrator/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.